- Kantar Retail: Target Canada beats Walmart Canada on pricing
- Microsoft plans NYC flagship store; 10 new stores for holidays
- CVS Caremark changes name to CVS Health as stores stop selling tobacco
- Survey: L.L. Bean tops in overall customer service in August
- Dollar General makes hostile bid for Family Dollar
Dallas -- 7-Eleven announced that it has completed the purchase of 12 stores from Fast Track in Central North Carolina, including Winston-Salem. Terms of the agreement are not disclosed.
Remodeling of the units to transform them into 7-Eleven stores gets underway in late November and rebranding is expected to be complete by mid-February 2013.
These locations are in close proximity to another acquisition the company made earlier this year – 55 Sam's Marts locations in the greater Charlotte area –and compliments the 7-Eleven stores' expansion in the Tar Heel State.