- Rubio’s Restaurant to roll out new store design to 60 West Coast locations
- Ross opens La Mesa, Calif., store Oct. 11
- Mansour Group arranges sale of southern California Stein Mart building
- Bloomingdale's goes high-tech at new store in Palo Alto, California
- Baskin-Robbins expands Southern California, Detroit footprints
Commerce, Calif. -- Discounter 99 Cents Only said Tuesday it has launched an official search for a retail property on Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills, Calif., to open its first store on the iconic street.
"We are confident a Rodeo Drive store will be successful because our stores do well in affluent areas,” said Eric Schiffer, CEO. “In fact, our highest sales volume store is located only a few blocks from Beverly Hills on Wilshire Boulevard.”
Of its 303 extreme-value stores in the U.S., 222 are in California.