- Walmart U.S. CEO Bill Simon steps down; to be replaced by CEO of Walmart Asia
- Gordmans names former Stage Stores chief exec as CEO
- Smart Furniture Uses Mobile to Promote Home for the Holidays
- Brookstone CEO resigns after taking chain through bankruptcy
- Sears Canada CEO to leave by year-end; search on for new chief
Atlanta -- Rent-to-own retailer Aaron’s said Wednesday it has appointed interim CEO Ronald W. Allen as its permanent president and CEO.
Allen served as chairman and CEO of Delta Air Lines from 1987 to 1997, and has been a member of the Aaron's board since 1997.