- Abercrombie sales slide 5.8%; dropping logo from clothes
- Report: Abercrombie settles suit over CEO pay
- Juicy Couture to close existing U.S. locations; open new store format in 2015
- Supreme Court to hear case of women denied job by Abercrombie over headscarf
- Abercrombie plans to refinance $500 million in credit
Columbus, Ohio -- Abercrombie and Fitch reported Wednesday net income of $71.5 million for the third quarter, compared with $50.9 million in the year-ago period and beating Wall Street expectations. The retailer is forecasting annual earnings above analysts’ estimates.
Revenue rose 9% to $1.17 billion, boosted by a 37% rise in international sales. Same-store sales dipped 3%.