- Abercrombie sales slide 5.8%; dropping logo from clothes
- Report: Abercrombie settles suit over CEO pay
- Supreme Court to hear case of women denied job by Abercrombie over headscarf
- P.S. From Aeropostale launches brand in Mexico, 100 stores on tap
- Ex-Aeropostale exec gets eight years prison sentence over kickbacks
Columbus, Ohio -- Abercrombie and Fitch reported Wednesday net income of $71.5 million for the third quarter, compared with $50.9 million in the year-ago period and beating Wall Street expectations. The retailer is forecasting annual earnings above analysts’ estimates.
Revenue rose 9% to $1.17 billion, boosted by a 37% rise in international sales. Same-store sales dipped 3%.