- Abercrombie sales slide 5.8%; dropping logo from clothes
- Report: Abercrombie settles suit over CEO pay
- Supreme Court to hear case of women denied job by Abercrombie over headscarf
- Ex-Aeropostale exec gets eight years prison sentence over kickbacks
- P.S. From Aeropostale launches brand in Mexico, 100 stores on tap
New Albany, Ohio -- Abercrombie & Fitch Co. announced the promotion of Amy Zehrer to the position of EVP stores, from SVP, effective immediately.
Zehrer has been with Abercrombie & Fitch since 1992; she joined as a manager-in-training at the brand’s Rosedale Mall location in Roseville, Minn. Over the last 21 years, Zehrer has proven herself as a definitive leader, evolving the Abercrombie & Fitch brand and playing an integral part in the success of its international expansion, the company said.