- Jose Pepper’s and Eddie Bauer Outlet to open at Legends Outlets Kansas City
- First Kansas City area SweetFrog opens at Legends Outlets
- Coach Factory to extend pop-up store stay at Legends Outlets Kansas City
- Bath & Body Works to join Legends Outlets Kansas City
- Brookwood Village to welcome hickory tavern
Kansas City, Kan. -- OTB Destination, LLC announced that Chico’s and Soma Intimates outlet concepts will open at Legends Outlets Kansas City in June. Both concepts are new to the region.
Additionally, Books-A-Million, an original tenant of The Legends at Village West (now Legends Outlets Kansas City), has moved to a temporary location while its former location is under construction to accommodate a new soft goods outlet anchor. In summer 2011, Books-A-Million will open its next-generation format store in a new permanent location between Yard House Restaurant and Jazz Louisiana Kitchen.
OTB Destination, LLC was engaged in 2010 to reposition and remerchandise Legends Outlets. Chico’s and Soma Intimates join outlet brands Nike, Brooks Brothers, Tommy Hilfiger, Banana Republic, BCBG and LOFT currently open at Legends Outlets.
Legends Outlets Kansas City is a 1.2 million sq. ft. outlet destination located in Kansas City, Kan.