- Wal-Mart cuts profit forecast on sluggish Q2
- Top six digital/social media trends expected to drive holiday sales
- eMarketer: Back-to-school drives $50 billion in summer e-commerce sales
- BCBGMaxazria selects Borderfree to expand global e-commerce capabilities
- E-Plus Gruppe merges digital and physical stores
New York City -- Aeropostale has launched international shipping, and consumers in more than 90 countries worldwide can now purchase directly from Aeropostale.com, The site’s international expansion is being powered by FiftyOne Global Ecommerce.
Aeropostale.com as it enables global commerce and further expands our customer reach," said Thomas P. Johnson, CEO at Aeropostale. "Aeropostale is truly a global brand with successful stores in U.S., Canada, and the Middle East as well as a loyal Facebook fan base with over 5 million fans around the globe."
Online consumers can now shop Aeropostale in their preferred currency, with guaranteed landed costs and cost-effective international shipping and handling services through Aeropostale's partnership with FiftyOne Global Ecommerce.