- American Apparel ousts CEO/chairman Dov Charney on misconduct allegations
- Ex-Aeropostale exec gets eight years prison sentence over kickbacks
- Abercrombie sales slide 5.8%; dropping logo from clothes
- P.S. From Aeropostale launches brand in Mexico, 100 stores on tap
- American Apparel battle heats up as retailer adopts poison pill
New York -- Aeropostale reported Thursday that profit for the third quarter rose to $24.9 million, from $24.1 million last year.
Sales increased 2% to $605.9 million, beating Wall Street’s expected $601.2 million. Same-store sales dipped 2%.