- Microsoft plans NYC flagship store; 10 new stores for holidays
- American Apparel ousts CEO/chairman Dov Charney on misconduct allegations
- Wet Seal CEO resigns; former chief exec returns to helm
- Abercrombie sales slide 5.8%; dropping logo from clothes
- Nordstrom to acquire online menswear retailer Trunk Club
New York -- SL Green Realty Corp. announced Wednesday that fashion retailer Alexander McQueen has signed a 15-year lease for a mid-block retail space at 747 Madison Avenue.
The tenant is expected to move into the space during third quarter 2013.
The retail co-op interest at 747 Madison is owned by a joint venture that includes SL Green, Jeff Sutton and Harel Insurance Co.