- Abercrombie sales slide 5.8%; dropping logo from clothes
- Microsoft plans NYC flagship store; 10 new stores for holidays
- Wet Seal CEO resigns; former chief exec returns to helm
- Haggar hires Toms Shoes exec as chief digital officer
- Supreme Court to hear case of women denied job by Abercrombie over headscarf
Pittsburgh -- American Eagle Outfitters said Thursday it has struck a deal with Suyen Corp. that will see the AEO banner open throughout the Philippines.
American Eagle signed a multiyear retail license agreement with Suyen, which operates more than 700 stores under various banners in the Philippines, along with 126 franchised stores in the country. Financial terms were not disclosed.
The first stores in the country, which will consist of standalone and in-store shops, are slated to open spring 2013.