- Abercrombie sales slide 5.8%; dropping logo from clothes
- American Apparel ousts CEO/chairman Dov Charney on misconduct allegations
- Oakley's Eyewear Revolution
- Juicy Couture to close existing U.S. locations; open new store format in 2015
- Ex-Aeropostale exec gets eight years prison sentence over kickbacks
Pittsburgh -- American Eagle Outfitters said Thursday it has struck a deal with Suyen Corp. that will see the AEO banner open throughout the Philippines.
American Eagle signed a multiyear retail license agreement with Suyen, which operates more than 700 stores under various banners in the Philippines, along with 126 franchised stores in the country. Financial terms were not disclosed.
The first stores in the country, which will consist of standalone and in-store shops, are slated to open spring 2013.