- American Apparel ousts CEO/chairman Dov Charney on misconduct allegations
- Abercrombie sales slide 5.8%; dropping logo from clothes
- Top 10 Stories of the First Half of 2014
- American Apparel battle heats up as retailer adopts poison pill
- Juicy Couture to close existing U.S. locations; open new store format in 2015
Pittsburgh -- American Eagle Outfitters said Friday that its first Philippines store opened on March 1, at Bonifacio High Street in Taguig City, Manila.
The retailer said that additional stores are planned in 2013 throughout the country, operated by franchise partner Suyen Corp.