- Simon Gets Technical With New Plug and Play Collaboration
- Simon Property teams up with online Refinery29 to target Millennials with pop-ups
- J.C. Penney opens its first-ever store in Brooklyn on Aug. 29
- Nordstrom Rack to open in Staten Island
- Franklin Mills changes name to Philadelphia Mills as part of major overhaul
Kansas City, Kan. -- Beachwood, Ohio-based Developers Diversified Realty Corp. said that Anthropologie will open an 11,202-sq.-ft. store at Town Center Plaza, a 626,000-sq.-ft. lifestyle center located in Leawood, Kan.
The new store is slated to open this summer.
In 2010 at Town Center Plaza, Victoria's Secret relocated and expanded to a new 7,200-sq.-ft. prototype store, Bath & Body Works expanded into a 3,267-sq.-ft. space, and The Limited executed an agreement to open a 4,595-sq.-ft. store in the spring.
In addition to the new and expanded stores, Town Center Plaza currently features Macy's, Dick's Sporting Goods, J. Crew, Pottery Barn, Williams-Sonoma, Coldwater Creek, Banana Republic, The Gap, Ann Taylor as well as other specialty stores and restaurants. The shopping center is 97% leased.