- Walmart U.S. e-commerce names new head as Joel Anderson leaves for Five Below
- Maurices names founder, CEO of Giggle as head of marketing and digital commerce
- E-Plus Gruppe merges digital and physical stores
- Gap CEO Glen Murphy to retire; digital head Art Peck to take reins
- CBRE names Americas head of research
Suffern, N.Y. -- Dressbarn parent Ascena Retail Group announced Monday it has named John Pershing as senior VP human resources over Dressbarn, with additional responsibilities for Ascena Retail Group’s compensation, benefits and human resources information system.
Pershing will report to Jeff Gerstel, executive VP and COO, effective immediately. Pershing succeeds David Montieth, who announced his retirement after 20 years with the company.