- AutoZone Q4 profit tops but sales miss; hits billion dollar mark in yearly income
- Video tour of new TargetExpress; four more locations on tap
- Top 10 Stories of the First Half of 2014
- Target launches image recognition app for mobile shopping
- Microsoft plans NYC flagship store; 10 new stores for holidays
New York -- Brinker International chairman Doug Brooks and First Horizon National Corp. CEO Bryan Jordan were elected to the AutoZone board of directors.
The addition of Brooks and Jordan give AutoZone a total of 11 board members. The company is due to report fourth quarter financial results on Sept. 25.