- AutoZone Q4 profit tops but sales miss; hits billion dollar mark in yearly income
- Microsoft plans NYC flagship store; 10 new stores for holidays
- Video tour of new TargetExpress; four more locations on tap
- Kantar Retail: Target Canada beats Walmart Canada on pricing
- Top 10 Stories of the First Half of 2014
Washington, D.C. -- Applied Predictive Technologies said Monday that AutoZone has extended its relationship with APT to license APT’s Test & Learn Management System on a long-term basis.
AutoZone will continue implementing the Test & Learn Management System to assess strategic marketing, capital expenditure, merchandising, labor, and store operations initiatives.
AutoZone chose to extend its software license after APT’s Test & Learn Management System helped analyze several key business initiatives across a broad variety of functional areas during the initial rollout. “After observing the significant value added by APT during the initial rollout, we decided it was essential to extend our relationship and continue to incorporate Test & Learn into the decision-making process at AutoZone,” said Ron Griffin, senior VP and chief information officer, AutoZone.