- Bloomingdale's goes high-tech at new store in Palo Alto, California
- Rubio’s Restaurant to roll out new store design to 60 West Coast locations
- CSA First Look: J.C. Penney's Brooklyn Debut
- Dollar General digs in as Family Dollar rebuffs takeover bid
- Kantar Retail: Target Canada beats Walmart Canada on pricing
Rancho Cucamonga, Calif., Bass Pro Shops Outdoor World is expected to open at Victoria Gardens in 2007. The 180,000 sq. ft. store will be the chain’s first store in Southern California.