- Bloomingdale's goes high-tech at new store in Palo Alto, California
- Wal-Mart's tech lab buys Stylr mobile fashion app
- Power Brokers: 15 Real Estate Heavyweights
- Ross Stores names chief merchandising officer Barbara Rentler as new CEO
- Target to open smaller-format Express stores in Northern California
Brisbane, Calif. -- Bebe Stores reported Thursday that revenue for the quarter ended Oct. 1 rose 7.1% to $116 million, missing Wall Street’s expected $124.1 million in sales.
Same-store sales for the quarter rose 7%.
The apparel retailer said it is focused on international growth and expects its international licensees will grow by up to 30 freestanding stores and 30 shops inside department stores in the fiscal year.