- Best Buy Q2 profit, same-store sales down but online traffic up 22%
- Kantar Retail: Target Canada beats Walmart Canada on pricing
- Microsoft plans NYC flagship store; 10 new stores for holidays
- CVS Caremark changes name to CVS Health as stores stop selling tobacco
- Three Takeaways from Walgreens’ Innovation Strategy
New York -- Best Buy Co. is making its holiday price-matching guarantee a year-round program. Taking aim against the increasingly popular practice of “showrooming,” the consumer electronics chain will match online prices starting March 3.
Best Buy’s permanent price match has been expanded to cover almost all categories of merchandise. It does not cover phones purchased under contract.
Best Buy will also decrease its merchandise return policy from 30 days to 15 days