- Best Buy Q2 profit, same-store sales down but online traffic up 22%
- Dollar General digs in as Family Dollar rebuffs takeover bid
- Microsoft plans NYC flagship store; 10 new stores for holidays
- Kantar Retail: Target Canada beats Walmart Canada on pricing
- Three Takeaways from Walgreens’ Innovation Strategy
New York -- Best Buy Co. named Ron Wilson as president and COO of its Canadian operations, effective immediately. Wilson will lead the business in Canada under the Future Shop and Best Buy online brands.
As SVP merchandising and e-commerce since 2008 for Best Buy Canada, Wilson led the strategic visions of Bestbuy.ca and Futureshop.ca. Wilson previously managed several other units within Best Buy Canada, including merchandising, operations and marketing.