- PwC: Holiday Shopping Forecast 2014
- 4 Big Mistakes Retailers Make When Implementing Rewards Programs (and How to Fix Them)
- Whole Foods partners with Instacart for one-hour delivery in 15 cities
- Kantar Retail: Target Canada beats Walmart Canada on pricing
- Survey: Target generates most positive grocery sentiment
Milwaukee -- The Bon-Ton Stores announced that its “Your Rewards” loyalty program has been revamped and will be reintroduced beginning Feb. 15.
The new program will allow customers to begin earning rewards as soon as he or she $200 on their “Your Rewards” credit card at any of The Bon-Ton Stores seven nameplates, including Bon-Ton, Boston Store, Bergner’s, Carson’s, Elder-Beerman, Herberger’s and Younkers or online.
The new program rewards customers in a much more tangible, flexible way, giving them a $20 Rewards Card for every $200 spent. Each reward can be applied to a purchase of $50 or more, with certain exclusions, or they can be accumulated and stacked for greater savings as they are earned.
Customers will be able to use multiple Rewards Cards with their purchases, thereby “stacking” their redemption which will start at $20 off $50 and increase as rewards are earned: $40 off $100, $60 off $150, $80 off $200 and up. For cosmetics or fragrance purchases, customers will receive $10 off a $50 purchase and they can stack the rewards to save even more.