- Whole Foods partners with Instacart for one-hour delivery in 15 cities
- Report: Postal Service seeks expansion of Amazon grocery pilot
- Starbucks and HBO to honor veterans at free concert with stellar lineup
- Walgreens holding developer contest for third-party app developers
- Potomac Mills adds new retailers
Washington, D.C. — Grosenor Americas announced that tapas restaurant Boqueria will open a 5,331-sq.-ft. restaurant in a former Penang Malaysian Cuisine space in Washington, D.C.
Boqueria, which operates two New York City locations, is slated to open fourth quarter 2011.
Grosvenor Americas also announced that Irish Whiskey will open a 3,815-sq.-ft. bar in the adjacent former Porters Dining Saloon space.
“Boqueria and its new neighbor, Irish Whiskey, will provide new social venue alternatives in this popular area just south of DuPont Circle,” said Perry C. Reith, senior asset manager, Grosvenor Americas.