- Ron Johnson: ‘I was a terrible fit for J.C. Penney’
- dd’s Discounts to open in downtown Portland, Oregon
- Positive outlook for retail leasing, construction in Northeast
- Winick leases up East Coast Development in Long Island City
- Inland Real Estate Income Trust acquires Dogwood Festival Shopping Center
New York -- Brixmor Property Group announced four lease executions with Ross Dress for Less across the Brixmor portfolio. Within the Brixmor portfolio of shopping centers, Ross currently has 26 locations in 11 states and encompasses approximately 800,000 sq. ft.
The new locations with Ross include a 25,000-sq.-ft. store opening in early 2013 at Montebello Plaza, in Montebello, Calif.; a 27,500-sq.-ft. store opening summer 2013 at Rivercrest Shopping Center, in Crestwood, Ill.; a 22,000-sq.-ft. store also opening summer 2013 at Clocktower Place, in Florissant, Mo.; and a 25,000-sq.-ft. store slated to open summer 2013 at Five Points, in Corpus Christi, Texas.