- Inland Real Estate Income Trust acquires Dogwood Festival Shopping Center
- Abercrombie sales slide 5.8%; dropping logo from clothes
- Top 10 Stories of the First Half of 2014
- Juicy Couture to close existing U.S. locations; open new store format in 2015
- Ex-Aeropostale exec gets eight years prison sentence over kickbacks
Ridgeland, Miss. -- Renaissance at Colony Park announced that Brooks Brothers is joining its tenant lineup and is scheduled to open a 7,500+-sq.-ft. store in Ridgeland, Miss., in November. Currently, the nearest Brooks Brothers stores to the Jackson (Miss.) metropolitan area are in New Orleans and Memphis.
Other recent openings at Renaissance at Colony Park include Another Broken Egg Café and Apricot Lane Boutique. Opening soon are SOMA Intimates and Altar’d State Christian Stores.
The open-air Main Street-style center is in the midst of leasing Phase two, which is slated for a fall 2012 opening. Upon completion of the second phase, Renaissance at Colony Park will consist of approximately 500,000 sq. ft. of building space on 57 acres and 50,000 sq. ft. of office space above the retail shops.