- Abercrombie sales slide 5.8%; dropping logo from clothes
- American Apparel ousts CEO/chairman Dov Charney on misconduct allegations
- Juicy Couture to close existing U.S. locations; open new store format in 2015
- Oakley's Eyewear Revolution
- Ex-Aeropostale exec gets eight years prison sentence over kickbacks
Kearney, Neb. -- The Buckle’s net income rose 8% in the second quarter on improved sales. The apparel retailer earned $25.1 million for the three months ended Aug. 3, compared to $23.2 million a year ago.
Revenue grew 8%, to $232.5 million from $215.5 million. Online sales rose 5.3%. Same-store increased 3.2%, short of analysts expectations.