- Abercrombie sales slide 5.8%; dropping logo from clothes
- American Apparel ousts CEO/chairman Dov Charney on misconduct allegations
- Juicy Couture to close existing U.S. locations; open new store format in 2015
- Oakley's Eyewear Revolution
- Ex-Aeropostale exec gets eight years prison sentence over kickbacks
Kearney, Neb. -- The Buckle reported Thursday that net income for the quarter ended Oct. 27 rose 9% to $41.9 million, boosted by online strength and higher same-store sales.
Overall revenue rose 4% to $284.1 million, beating Wall Street’s predicted $282.8 million. Same-store sales climbed 2.4%.