- Target replaces Canada head, promotes U.S. execs
- Walmart U.S. e-commerce names new head as Joel Anderson leaves for Five Below
- Build-a-Bear Workshop Q1 profit tops estimates
- Build-A-Bear Workshop names Stride Rite exec as chief product officer
- Retail veteran Andrea Weiss, digital expert Bill Mirabito form consulting firm
St. Louis — Build-A-Bear Workshop Inc. president John Haugh said Thursday that he will resign as the company’s president, as reported by the St. Louis Business Journal.
Haugh’s resignation is effective July 22, according to an SEC filing. His successor hasn’t been named, but current duties will be filled in the interim by Chief Financial and Operations Officer Tina Klocke, Chief Entertainment Officer Teresa Kroll and Chief Executive Maxine Clark.
Haugh has been at the helm since 2009.