- Target replaces Canada head, promotes U.S. execs
- Build-A-Bear Workshop names Stride Rite exec as chief product officer
- Signet completes acquisition of Zale Corp., creating jewelry Goliath in malls
- HSN promotes marketing head to president
- Maurices names founder, CEO of Giggle as head of marketing and digital commerce
St. Louis - Build-A-Bear Workshop, Inc. has appointed Gina Collins to the position of chief marketing officer, effective Jan. 20, 2014. Collins will lead the Build-A-Bear marketing, public relations, entertainment and creative teams to drive sales growth and profitability.
She will be responsible for branding, marketing, public relations, creative, licensing and corporate sales and will report to Sharon John, CEO of Build-A-Bear Workshop.
Collins has 15 years of experience in senior leadership roles of increasing responsibility with The Coca-Cola Company. She most recently held the position of North American VP of Entertainment Marketing
“Gina has a wealth of experience in strategic marketing, interactive media, entertainment marketing and branding. I am thrilled to have her join our leadership team,” said John. “Gina will help lead our company-wide focus to deliver sustainable profitable growth and will work closely with our in-house teams to continue to leverage the strength of the Build-A-Bear Workshop brand.”