- Taco John’s selects InMoment’s customer experience, optimization platform
- Burger King in talks to buy Tim Hortons and move HQ to Canada
- Jamba Juice in agreement with Capgemini; to focus on franchising
- Whole Foods partners with Instacart for one-hour delivery in 15 cities
- Burger 21 continues expansion with strategic franchise agreements
Tampa, Fla. -- Burger chain Burger 21 – founded by the owners of The Melting Pot® Restaurants – announced the signing of two new multi-unit franchise agreements in Florida. Seven new restaurants will be developed over the next several years in the Fort Myers - Naples corridor, Fort Lauderdale, Coral Springs, Davie and Pembroke Pines.
To date, Burger 21 has six restaurants open in Florida and 18 franchised locations in development along the East Coast.
“We’re thrilled to continue our expansion in Florida and build a presence for the brand in the southern part of the state,” said Mark Johnston, Burger 21 president/chief concept officer and president of Front Burner Brands, management company for Burger 21.