- Burger King in talks to buy Tim Hortons and move HQ to Canada
- Taco John’s selects InMoment’s customer experience, optimization platform
- Whole Foods partners with Instacart for one-hour delivery in 15 cities
- Jamba Juice in agreement with Capgemini; to focus on franchising
- Tim Hortons offers omnichannel contest
Jupiter, Fla. — Burger & Beer Joint has announced plans for an expansion of 50 stores through franchised and corporate units over the next few years. The expansion is already well underway.
The company recently opened a third store in South Florida and has signed a 10-store franchise agreement to open stores throughout Florida and Georgia.