- Whole Foods partners with Instacart for one-hour delivery in 15 cities
- Burger King in talks to buy Tim Hortons and move HQ to Canada
- Taco John’s selects InMoment’s customer experience, optimization platform
- Tupelo Honey Cafe to join Town Center of Virginia Beach
- Starbucks buying out Japanese partner for $913 million
Miami -- Burger King Worldwide said that it has now added Salt Lake City to the list of markets employing home-delivery.
"BK Delivers is already performing well in Boston, New York, Miami, Houston, Los Angeles, Chicago, San Francisco Bay Area, Las Vegas, Sacramento, greater Washington, D.C., Phoenix and Denver,” said Petru Pusta, director retail innovation, Burger King Worldwide. The program allows consumers in each delivery zone to customize and order Burger King menu items by phone or online.
Burger King currently has one delivery restaurant in Salt Lake City serving West Valley City, Taylorsville and Kearns. This initial location will serve as a training ground for the market, with plans to expand the service to additional locations including a site in downtown Salt Lake City within the next two-to-three weeks.