- Short Hills, New Jersey, mall signs four new retailers
- Blink Fitness jogs into Clifton, N.J., center
- Security breached at 33 P.F. Chang’s locations
- Winick Realty Group NJ leases a pair of Jersey Mike’s locations in Bergen County, New Jersey
- Cushman & Wakefield New Jersey team gains three new leasing assignments
Short Hills, N.J. -- The Mall at Short Hills, located in Short Hills, N.J., announced that Carlo Pazolini and Ermenegildo Zegna have joined the mall’s tenant roster.
Luxury menswear retailer Ermenegildo Zegna opened on the upper level near Neiman Marcus.
Carlo Pazolini has located on the lower level near Macy’s, and will present Carlo Pazolini, Carlo Pazolini Couture and Adami collections.
Other luxury tenants that have opened their doors at The Mall at Short Hills in 2011 include The Cheesecake Factory, Miu Miu, Omega, Pandora, Reed Krakoff, Swarovski, Victorinox Swiss Army, Vineyard Vines and XXI Forever, with Miu Miu, Reed Krakoff, Victorinox Swiss Army and Vineyard Vines debuting exclusively in New Jersey.