- Power Brokers: 15 Real Estate Heavyweights
- CBRE Group acquires Louisville, Kentucky affiliate
- Signet completes acquisition of Zale Corp., creating jewelry Goliath in malls
- C-suite ranks supply chain top challenge; data analytics top strategic area
- Walmart Canada names Delhaize Group exec as president, CEO
Los Angeles -- CBRE Group said it has named Cal Frese as CEO of the company’s Americas business. In this role, Frese has responsibility for leading CBRE’s largest business segment, with more than $3 billion of annual revenue and more than 20,000 employees.
Frese previously led the Americas region, first as COO and then as president, for several years, before assuming various leadership positions within CBRE’s global organization beginning in 2009. Most recently, he had operating responsibility for several of the company’s global business lines, including Global Corporate Services, Asset Services and Valuation & Advisory.
Mike Lafitte has been appointed global president, CBRE Services. In this role, he will have executive responsibility for all aspects of CBRE’s service-company operations globally, including the Americas, EMEA, Asia Pacific and Global Corporate Services. Previously, Lafitte was responsible for the company’s Asset Services business in the Americas and Global Corporate Services.
Chris Kirk has been named chief administrative officer, promoted from global director of human resources. Filling his former role will be Laura O’Brien, who was previously senior VP, global facilities and special projects.