- Report: Miami retail buildings sell for $342 million
- Kantar Retail: Target Canada beats Walmart Canada on pricing
- Survey: Target generates most positive grocery sentiment
- Whole Foods partners with Instacart for one-hour delivery in 15 cities
- Survey finds 54% of U.S. shoppers enjoy grocery shopping, up from 41% in 2011
Austin, Texas — CBRE’s National Retail Investment Group has announced the sale of The Market at Parmer Lane on behalf of LPC Retail, a division of Dallas-based Lincoln Property Company. The buyer is a Texas-based private real estate fund advised by Crow Holdings Capital Partners. Terms were undisclosed.
H-E-B Grocery anchors the 122,349-sq.-ft. center, which is 93.3% occupied.