- Haggar hires Toms Shoes exec as chief digital officer
- Chute Gerdeman names Brian Shafley as CEO, expands exec team
- Build-A-Bear Workshop names Stride Rite exec as chief product officer
- Three retailers with Instagram insight
- Sears Holdings names Tesco exec as Kmart's president and chief member officer
Bensalem, Pa. -- Charming Shoppes has promoted Bryan Eshelman to executive VP, chief supply chain officer. Eshelman started with the chain in 2010 as senior VP operations.
Eshelman retains his previous duties of overseeing technology, logistics, technical design and quality assurance. His new responsibilities include directing the retailer’s global direct sourcing from buying offices in such locations as Hong Kong and India, and ensuring supply chain compliance with trade and customs regulations.
Charming Shoppes also announced it has hired Donna Isralsky as senior VP strategic sourcing.