- Taco John’s selects InMoment’s customer experience, optimization platform
- Jamba Juice in agreement with Capgemini; to focus on franchising
- Whole Foods partners with Instacart for one-hour delivery in 15 cities
- Smoothie King to expand in Missouri; plans 1,400 new stores globally
- Report: Starbucks plans stores in 50 small Indian cities
Atlanta – Chick-fil-A is running a “Breakfast on Us” cross-channel promotion that offers a free breakfast entrée to customers who make an online reservation for any Chick-fil-A restaurant. Beginning Aug. 29, customers can visit Chick-fil-AForBreakfast.com to reserve a breakfast entree of choice, as well as a time to redeem their breakfast item at a local Chick-fil-A restaurant between Sept. 9 and Spt. 14.
“The breakfast day part continues to be a tremendous growth opportunity for Chick-fil-A,” said Steve Robinson, Chick-fil-A's chief marketing officer. “We have steadily focused on maximizing the breakfast day part with a variety of menu enhancements and promotions over the past several years, and we hope our 'Breakfast on Us' promotion will encourage our current customers to try something completely different and also help attract new breakfast customers for us.”
Individual Chick-fil-A restaurants will offer a choice of up to 10 breakfast entrees. Individual consumers will only be allowed to redeem one free entrée during the six-day promotion period.