- Belk to make Juban Crossing debut this summer
- Simon Gets Technical With New Plug and Play Collaboration
- Simon Property teams up with online Refinery29 to target Millennials with pop-ups
- dd’s Discounts to open in downtown Portland, Oregon
- Franklin Mills changes name to Philadelphia Mills as part of major overhaul
Salina, Kan. -- Addison, Texas-based Coyote Management, L.P. and Garrison Investment Group said they have acquired, through their affiliates, Central Mall, in Salina, Kan.
The 486,444-sq.-ft. enclosed regional mall is anchored by Dillard’s, J.C. Penney and Sears, and also features a 10-screen Showplex Cinemas and key major tenants Jo-Ann Fabrics and Old Navy.
The newly acquired property augments the existing 2.8 million sq. ft. currently owned by Coyote Management.