- Winick leases up East Coast Development in Long Island City
- Simon Gets Technical With New Plug and Play Collaboration
- Ron Johnson: ‘I was a terrible fit for J.C. Penney’
- SRS Real Estate Partners names marketing coordinator in Austin
- Inland Real Estate Income Trust acquires Dogwood Festival Shopping Center
Peoria, Ill. -- Cullinan Properties announced that Kellie Schmidt has been named corporate marketing manager for the company, charged with overseeing Cullinan’s brand presence, in addition to creating and executing marketing and communication strategies.
Additionally, Cullinan has promoted Kathleen Cullinan Brill to VP real estate. Prior to joining Cullinan Properties in 2006, Brill was a real estate agent with WestTown Realty. Suzanne Williams has been promoted to senior real estate representative. She started her career with General Growth Properties.