- CVS Caremark changes name to CVS Health as stores stop selling tobacco
- CVS Caremark to acquire Navarro Discount Pharmacy
- CVS, Walgreens recognized for healthy work environment
- Walmart, Target, CVS and Exchange make ‘best companies for Latinas to work for’ list
- Wal-Mart's tech lab buys Stylr mobile fashion app
Woonsocket, R.I. -- CVS Caremark said Monday it has named Thomas M. Moriarty as executive VP and general counsel for the company.
Moriarty most recently served as general counsel at the Celgene Corp., a biopharmaceutical company.
Moriarty succeeds Douglas Sgarro who retired in May after more than 14 years with the company.