- Whole Foods partners with Instacart for one-hour delivery in 15 cities
- The Value and Power of Data-Driven Marketing
- Survey: Target generates most positive grocery sentiment
- Retail veteran Andrea Weiss, digital expert Bill Mirabito form consulting firm
- Amazon expands deal with Twitter to include ‘Wish List’
Albertslund, Denmark -- Danish grocery chain Coop Denmark A/S has chosen Galleria to help automate and optimize its merchandising strategy and improve the customer experience within its more than 1,200 stores. Coop will roll-out Galleria’s cloud-based customer-centric merchandising solution throughout its family of supermarkets.
Coop Demnark A/S operates more than 1200 stores across Denmark under the following trade names: Kvickly, SuperBrugsen, Dagli’Brugsen, LokalBrugsen, Irma, Fakta and Fakta Q.