- Darden completes repurchase of $900 million of $1 billion debt retirement
- Olive Garden rolling out new restaurant design, online To Go platform
- Jamba Juice in agreement with Capgemini; to focus on franchising
- Whole Foods partners with Instacart for one-hour delivery in 15 cities
- Taco John’s selects InMoment’s customer experience, optimization platform
New York City -- Darden Restaurants plans to roughly double the size of LongHorn Steakhouse during the next 10 years.
Speaking at Barclay’s Retail & Restaurants Conference in New York City, Darden president and COO Drew Madsen said LongHorn Steakhouse, Olive Garden and Seasons 52 would help drive the company’s growth going forward. Darden want to expand LongHorn Steakhouse, which currently has some 345 locations, to 600 to 800 units over the next decade.