- Abercrombie sales slide 5.8%; dropping logo from clothes
- Sportsman’s Warehouse to open Colorado, Arizona stores
- Euclid: August sales indicate strong back-to-school season
- CVS Caremark changes name to CVS Health as stores stop selling tobacco
- Uniqlo continues U.S. expansion with store at Roosevelt Field
Teen apparel retailer dELiA*s has debuted a new prototype at Providence Place Mall, in Providence, R.I. The store has a stylish, youthful vibe that reflects its core customer. The design met objectives to increase floor and wall fixture capacity and reduce overall store size while maintaining brand identification.
Design was by Shremshock Architects & Engineers, Westerville, Ohio, in collaboration with Asset Strategies Group, also of Westerville, Ohio, which provided overall construction and project management services.