- Dollar General digs in as Family Dollar rebuffs takeover bid
- Simon Gets Technical With New Plug and Play Collaboration
- Simon Property teams up with online Refinery29 to target Millennials with pop-ups
- Report: Family Dollar store closures in the wings
- Franklin Mills changes name to Philadelphia Mills as part of major overhaul
New York -- Brixmor Property Group announced that Dollar Tree has opened an 8,000-sq.-ft. store at Rose Pavilion, in Pleasanton, Calif., and will open a 9,000-sq.-ft. store at Ridgeview Centre, in Wise, Va.
Brixmor Property Group, based in New York City, owns both Rose Pavilion and Ridgeview Centre.