- Taco John’s selects InMoment’s customer experience, optimization platform
- Whole Foods partners with Instacart for one-hour delivery in 15 cities
- Jamba Juice in agreement with Capgemini; to focus on franchising
- Starbucks buying out Japanese partner for $913 million
- Tim Hortons, CIBC launch technology-enhanced Visa card
Wallingford, Conn. -- Edible Arrangements, known for its fresh fruit arrangements, has launched a format, called Edible To Go, specifically designed for shopping malls and other high-traffic venues.
The streamlined mall units are decorated with colorful, contemporary graphics and offer fresh cut, all-natural fruits, smoothies, fresh squeezed lemonade and orange juice, fresh fruit salads, sundaes and parfaits, as well as fresh fruit arrangements. Guests can watch as on-staff fruit experts create personalized treats by dipping fresh fruit in chocolate and adding toppings.
The first Edible To Go locations are launching this summer at Mall St. Matthews in Louisville, Ky., and King of Prussia Mall, just outside Philadelphia. The Chandler Fashion Center, Chandler, Ariz., will follow, with plans to expand the concept to additional markets by the end of the year.
“The launch of our new Edible To Go Locations is a major step forward for our company,” said founder and CEO Tariq Farid. “It’s all about bringing our wonderful fruit treats and service to guests in new and innovative ways.”