- Abercrombie sales slide 5.8%; dropping logo from clothes
- American Apparel ousts CEO/chairman Dov Charney on misconduct allegations
- Oakley's Eyewear Revolution
- Juicy Couture to close existing U.S. locations; open new store format in 2015
- Ex-Aeropostale exec gets eight years prison sentence over kickbacks
Short Hills, N.J. -- Bloomfield Hills, Mich.-based Taubman Centers said that five fashion and accessory boutiques will join its Mall at Short Hills property in Short Hills, N.J.
Emporio Armani, Giorgio Armani, Stuart Weitzman, Thomas Pink and Tourbillon are opening this fall in the luxury center, with four out of the five making their New Jersey debut.
Emporio Armani opened this fall, as did Giorgio Armani and Stuart Weitzman. British shirt maker Thomas Pink will open this fall on the upper level near Saks Fifth Avenue, and Tourbillon will also open this fall with a luxury timepiece boutique.
The Mall at Short Hills is anchored by Bloomingdale’s, Macy’s, Neiman Marcus, Nordstrom and Saks Fifth Avenue.