- Express CEO Michael Weiss to retire
- Target replaces Canada head, promotes U.S. execs
- Walmart U.S. e-commerce names new head as Joel Anderson leaves for Five Below
- Retail veteran Andrea Weiss, digital expert Bill Mirabito form consulting firm
- Omnichannel Commerce — How it Really Works, Where it’s Going
Columbus, Ohio -- Express announced that David Kornberg has been promoted to president. He will have responsibility for both the men's and women's merchandising and design functions.
Kornberg was most recently executive VP men's merchandising & design, a position he held since 2007.