- Wal-Mart's tech lab buys Stylr mobile fashion app
- Bloomingdale's goes high-tech at new store in Palo Alto, California
- Dollar General digs in as Family Dollar rebuffs takeover bid
- Plaza Hermosa adds state-of-the-art medical facility as part of improvements
- Uniqlo to enter Los Angeles market in September; announces five locations
Matthews, N.C. -- Family Dollar has entered the state of California, opening four stores, in Ontario, Rialto, Riverside and Fontana.
The discounter plans to open 450-500 new stores in fiscal 2012.