- Dollar General digs in as Family Dollar rebuffs takeover bid
- Report: Family Dollar store closures in the wings
- Dollar General makes hostile bid for Family Dollar
- Dollar General raises bid for Family Dollar to $9.1 billion; willing to close more stores
- Abercrombie sales slide 5.8%; dropping logo from clothes
Matthews, N.C. – Family Dollar presented its annual Strategic IT Partner of the Year award to Trade Area Systems at its IT Strategic Partner last month. In September 2012, Family Dollar implemented the Trade Area Systems TAS Unity solution to give real estate managers mobile access to a database of real estate photos, comments and other relevant data.
“In retail real estate, having visibility to the latest data and information is critical for our management teams,” said Brian Strickland, divisional VP of portfolio management at Family Dollar. “Through the implementation of TAS Unity, we have been able to improve visibility for the real estate management team and enhance collaboration between internal teams.”