- Bloomingdale's goes high-tech at new store in Palo Alto, California
- Wal-Mart's tech lab buys Stylr mobile fashion app
- Plaza Hermosa adds state-of-the-art medical facility as part of improvements
- Williams-Sonoma expands into Mexico
- Mansour Group arranges sale of southern California Stein Mart building
Livermore, Calif. -- Paragon Outlets Livermore Valley, the first new outlet center to open in California since 2001, will hold its grand opening weekend celebration Nov. 8 through Nov 11.
Developed by Paragon Outlet Partners, a commercial real estate development firm headquartered in Baltimore, the $150 million, 543,000-sq.-ft. outlet center will feature 130 leading designer and top brand name stores.
"Paragon Outlets Livermore Valley is one of only five outlet centers that will open in the United States this year," said Paragon Outlet Partners principal Robert A. Brvenik.