- Microsoft plans NYC flagship store; 10 new stores for holidays
- Kantar Retail: Target Canada beats Walmart Canada on pricing
- CVS Caremark changes name to CVS Health as stores stop selling tobacco
- Survey: L.L. Bean tops in overall customer service in August
- Dollar General makes hostile bid for Family Dollar
New York -- Foot Locker announced Wednesday that it has appointed Maxine Clarke, founder and CEO of Build-A-Bear Workshop, as a member of its board of directors. Clark recently announced that she will step down from her executive position at the toy-making chain as soon as a successor is found.
Clark has also served as president of Payless ShoeSource, and spent 19 years as an executive with May Department Stores Co.