- PetSmart investor Longview joins Java in calling for sale
- Jana Partners discloses 9.9% stake in PetSmart; asks retailer to explore options
- Activist hedge fund gets anonymous PetSmart 'internal change' tip
- Jana Partners pressures PetSmart for sale
- Francesca’s Q2 income and sales fall short; lowers full-year outlook
Houston -- Francesca's Holdings Corp. said Friday it has appointed Laurie Ann Goldman and Joseph O'Leary to its board of directors, effective April 17.
Goldman is CEO of shapewear brand Spanx. Earlier in her career, she held marketing positions at R.H. Macy and Maison Blanche Stores.
O'Leary is EVP merchandising, marketing, supply chain and strategic planning for PetSmart.